1. Clever brain! When assembling puzzle, both hemispheres are active and that activity creates an important and beneficial neurotransmitter dopamine that keeps the brain fit. It improves memory, learning ability and ability to focus – which is very important for both kids and adults!
2. Prevention! This brain yoga serves as a prevention against age-related brain diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease or dementia.
3. Less stress! If we have a deficiency of dopamine, we may feel depressed, suffer from insomnia, or have no energy. When assembling, dopamine is naturally created and helps you to have more peaceful and balanced mind. A jigsaw puzzle is also known as an active meditation.
4. Therapy! Puzzle is a great companion when you need to take a break from the world and mindfully relax.
5. Creativity! When assembling, hemispheres are active, exchanging information to support both logical and visual and creative thinking.